Monday, June 30, 2008

The Cliff Walk


It was a beautiful day in County Clare for a walk along the cliffs. Though I had my hood up because of the wind, my face got sunburned. Everything here sorta looks like the Shire and though I am surrounded by people in the evenings, I sometimes feel a bit lonely like Frodo.

And for some silly reason, I can't stop weeping. I think I may need to lay off the Neruda. These cliffs mixed with a little Pablo...and my 31st birthday around the corner=weeping. Good weeping, though.

3 comments:

Karen J. Weyant said...

Been keeping up with your adventures...

And I know there is such a thing as good weeping.

Wounds of the Crisis said...

hey, this is ian...rj was telling me he found blogs by you and i wasnt going to leave you a comment but i dont know, ive thought about you since that english class and i wanted you to know that i have always wanted to be a writer and you were like a....hero? lol...as much as it might not have seemed with my lack of cooperation and participation I really enjoyed that class and would love if you had some time maybe you could look over some of stuff??if you find the time i would love to hear from you...thank you

Jennifer Sullivan said...

Karen-how's your summer?

Ian-That message just made my whole day. You can email me at jen007sullivan@hotmail.com. Give that email to RJ as well. So happy to hear you're writing.