Thursday, September 20, 2007

I better post something



I really don't have much to say. I thought I should have a blog since I like to read everybody else's. Maybe I will answer the survey questions Sara had on her site.

1. Pick out a scar you have and explain how you got it.
I have a large scar across my stomach that looks like a scarecrow's smile. It is from a surgery (something like a choledochaljejunostomy...spelled wrong of course) I had at the Cleveland Clinic years ago, a surgery that saved my life in some ways. I love the scar, rub my fingers across the ridges, smile and generally feel happy to be here. Sometimes, I call my self Tubby Scarbelly.

2. What does your phone look like? Reasons you bought it.
My phone is hot pink and I think it is a razor or something like that. It was way too much money and no matter how much I clean it, it looks smudged with something slimy.

3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?
Rejection letters, four van Gogh paintings, a postcard I sent to myself years ago that says "No matter what the cost, always return to Ireland."

4.What is your current desktop picture?



5. Do you believe in Gay Marriage?
I believe in love.


6. What is the one thing you want more that anything?
a day off

7.What time were you born?
around ten in the morning


8. Are your parents still together.
No

9.Last person who made you cry?
Myself

10What is your favorite perfume or cologne?
Pleasures for ladies
Cool Water for men

No comments: