Friday, October 26, 2007

My little pumpkin is taking care of me


Okay, I've changed my mind since my last blog. I would not rather be sick in Europe; I only want to be sick in my own bed. I guess I have walking pneumonia. It's insane. I just don't have time for this, but I don't have a choice. I am to do nothing but rest. So I have watched some TV, something I never do, and I read a bit of Jake Adam York's Murder Ballads. I started to work on a poem, but I simply didn't have the energy...heartbreaking! I just add to my misery by watching animal cop shows. One woman dumped 13 puppies in a garbage can in wintertime. How am I not supposed to cry when I see dead, frozen puppies? And crying will just make me sicker. Telemachus has taken care of me. He snuggles with me and is a bit more gentle than usual. He knows I'm weak. Here is a picture of him in his Halloween costume. I hope I am feeling better on Sunday so that Telemachus and I can participate in giving out candy for our apartment complex trick or treat.

2 comments:

mydisguises said...

my lord, is he cute! i refuse to watch animal cop shows. i obssess about them afterwards until i'm sick. don't do it!!

Jennifer Sullivan said...

Thanks, Kelly. He is my boy! I have not watched any animal cop shows for a few days now. Wish me luck.